Thursday, January 31, 2013

Without love, I would be nothing...

I have been sitting here, thinking of a million things-the people in my life...where I have been and where I want to be...the past, today and the future...what matters and frankly, what doesn't. 

Note***this is a blog that came out of a rambling mind...

LOVE. It makes me who I am, drives most of my life and choices, it changed me, saved me, moved me...LOVE is the driving force of my life, my faith and how I want to live my life. 

If you have read my blog, you know I believe in the absolute truth of Jesus, His life, His death, His resurrection...I am a believer. The LOVE of Jesus changed my life. There is none like His and there is none that I want more than His. His LOVE changed the way I LOVE and the way I look at LOVE

I look at my husband, his absolute unselfish and beautiful LOVE for me and I am in awe. That extends to our children and in turn I believe they LOVE in that same unselfish way and all of this centers back to the greatest LOVE of all - the one that comes from Jesus because there is no greater and none comparable. 

I believe in LOVE. I believe it heals, forgives, offers grace, comforts, grows, builds relationships... It is the most powerful emotion and action we can give and do. I believe if we all gave it freely, without barriers and rules - life as we know would be radically different. I like to radical-and I choose to live and LOVE that way...many believe that my faith would cause me to have certain rules, boundaries - even prejudices...your wrong--if I did not LOVE, I could not be, but most of all, I could never be a light in the dark, hopeful in the hopeless, life in the death of humanity...I would not be but a shell - lost - alone - empty...

Choose LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment