Monday, January 9, 2012

The why....

I have had a blog before, and then slacked off with it...when I began to think about doing it again, it seemed everyone was doing it and I didn't want to seem like a crowd follower-that has never really been my mantra.  Now, I just want to do it for me (thanks to Laura who made me think about it in a different way).

This is going to be about my thoughts, my spiritual growths and struggles...I will always be in awe of the fact that Jesus delivered me, saved me and loves "even a heart like mine" - I am not claiming to be brilliant with words and even with clear thoughts, but I have always known that sometimes sharing reaches other in a way that normal things don't and maybe someday my blog will do that.  I can promise you I will be real and probably brutally honest at times - but it is in the moments that I have the most clarity and truth...


My walk with Jesus has not been easy and my path has definitely not been straight, but I have learned much and gained even more...the greatest lesson of all is that His LOVE is like no other...it brings LIGHT in the dark, HOPE in the deepest pits and can fill you up like nothing else...GOD IS LOVE and it is my desire that one day at least one person will see His love through me...


So begins my blogging journey again...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Adrienne,
    Am I still spellng your name wrong? I miss you...I am reading your blog so keep up the writing! God loves you and so do I!
    Your friend always,
    Julie BYRD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have spelled it wrong but at this point I would be offended if you spelled it right :-) I look forward to your comments and I miss YOU and love you lots!!! Adriane <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at you! good job haha :) i have to say, i'm a little jealous that you have 3 followers already and i JUST got my 3rd follower haha... since blogging is ALL ABOUT followers (jk)... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...the question is that was I the third? ;)

    ReplyDelete